CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Running....


Sometimes I look back at the decisions that I have made in my life and i question. What is right for me? Will things ever be the way they are in my dreams? I don't want people to look at me and feel sorry for the way I feel inside. I have a good life! Things always have a way of working out. But needless to say there is always this void. I was reading a book last night. And this man was someone who had everything. A great career, a family, friends. He fought hard and worked hard in every meaning of the word. But one day he realizes that he was always running from something. And despite all of his accomplishments, he never truley knew what he was running from. It made me think, will I always feel this way? Will I always be that person that is running away from something? When will I stop running from something and start running toward it instead?

0 comments: